[Note: to create a BANS site on bloglipi.com please contact us. You cannot create a new blog by yourself]
Build A Niche Stote (BANS) – Join the fastest growing money making concept on the web, it‘s FREE at BlogLipi
So What Is BANS on BlogLipi? BANS (Build A Niche Store) on BlogLipi is a tool on BlogLipi blogging network which enables you to create a network of traffic pulling, money making niche websites / blogs focused around the eBay and Amazon affiliate opportunity. Steps involved are as follows
Step 1. You simply choose your niche. Step 2. Build and develop your blog. Step 3. Promote, make money and repeat the same to create another blog.
Each eBay marketplace has an affiliate program which enables you to promote eBay listed products in exchange for a healthy share of eBay’s revenue for each sale that you refer. The same is applicable for Amazon. Create your Ebay & Amazon affiliate account. The more niche stores that you build the more people you will transfer to eBay / Amazon and the more eBay/Amazon affiliate commissions you will make.
How Does It Work?
1. Choose Your Country. Your country choice will determine which specific eBay marketplace products you will be marketing. You will be creating niche websites focused around eBay.com listed products and will then be marketing them to online shoppers in the United States.
2. Choose Your Niche like digital camera, books, poster, DVD, Movies, diamond ring etc (whatever you like).
3. Sign Up at BlogLipi for your blog at FREE of cost. Follow the process to activate your blog – change password – select a template – update blog name description etc from the admin panel
4. Create your Ebay & Amazon affiliate account to get ebay campaign id and amazon associate id
5. Go to your blog’s admin panel. Select options tab and then “Ebay Amazon” tab.
Eneter ebay campaign id and amazon associate id. There are other options. Most of them are optional. Save the options
6. Go to Write tab to create a new post. Say you are writing on your favourite digital camera. May be you can write a review on a particular model.
At the end of your post write the amazon and ebay tag. See the Syntax (RED) in the following box.
7. For multiple keyword use + sign for ebay items. For home theater it would be Home+Theater. For amazon just use one word (it doesn’t support multiple keyword. We are working on this). Then specify the number of items to display. Follow the same syntax as above just update the keywords and number of items to display.
8. As you know that BlogLipi is a revenue sharing forum so we ask for 10% to 30% of your site’s revenue by displaying items using admin’s ID.
9. 70% is yours. Also you can increase this % by inviting your friends. You can find your invite URL at BlogLipi Forums. Login to forum, you will find that at your profile.
Sample Item related to Camera from Amazon.
Sample item related to golf Ebay Item.15 Titliest Pro V1 Golf Balls AAAAA ($55 Value if New)
|US $15.00 (9 Bids)|
End Date: Saturday May-25-2013 19:27:24 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
Market Your Website To Your Target Niche
Once you’re happy with your new niche store it’s time to turn your attention towards marketing.If you’ve targeted golf then you want to attract golfers interested in purchasing specific pieces of golf equipment, if it’s a used motorcycle store that you’ve built then you’re looking for those people who are about to buy a new bike.
By following a basic set of marketing principles including content creation, SEO, article marketing, forum marketing, Squidoo lenses, social bookmarking, link building, USFreeads and PPC you will soon be finding buyers for the products you have chosen to market and will be making a steady supply of eBay affiliate commissions. (Please note that there are threads in our forum that discuss these strategies.
At this stage you can then choose to spend some more time developing your niche store (particularly adding more content pages), pursue a more aggressive marketing strategy, submit your post to all sites list under “Share This Tool” at the end of your post.
If you commit to the project, take action and use our member forum as a support structure for your development you will soon find yourself with your own growing portfolio of eBay / Amazon affiliate websites which are successfully funnelling buyers through to eBay and adding a nice monthly income to your bank account!