There are job cuts across service organisations and people say skill update is required. Technology is moving towards cloud, SAS, DevOps, BigData and obsolete skills may not be needed any more. What do you think?
If you have used backberry before then you woukd be suprized to find that android smart phone doesnt have any spell check option when you type a mail or post to any sn site.
As Blogging is extensively growing in popularity, used by millions to deliver stories, messages and news to its readers, WordPress has become the blogging tool to use. Foreseeing this development, we have taken the liberty to list a WordPress hosting top list. Our visitors can find the best host for WordPress that not only support WordPress but make sure that the blogging tool will far exceed its potential. Find the best blog hosting provider for your WordPress site!
To learn how to use WordPress doesn’t take more than a few minutes. The tool is very logical and can be used by virtually anyone who can use a word processor. All you have to do is to login, add a new article, write an url, and either write the blog text right in WordPress, or copy and paste it from your favorite word processor. That’s basically it. That’s how simple it is to use WordPress.
But WordPress hosting is not for every web hosting service out there. WordPress requires high standards from the web hosting provider. And we have therefore thoroughly examined a wide range of web hosting services that offer WordPress hosting, and you can be rest assured that the best WordPress host alternatives we present will meet even the highest standards. So by examining the list you should be able to easily find a WordPress blog hosting that will suit your site.
Preserving a powerful Web presence can become complex once a company’s hosting requirements progress beyond needing a dedicated server. Many business consumers turn to “managed services” as a solution. Managed services are target businesses that don’t have the time, capital or resources to invest in dedicated server administration.
Managed services can provide:
• Equipment procurement
• Provisioning and installation
• Network monitoring
• Management backed by Service Level Agreement
• End-to-end network management
• Maintenance support for locations around the world
A managed server becomes a dedicated server loaded with extended features and support. They come equipped with features expected from a dedicated provider, including choice of OS, routing equipment, network connectivity and complete administrative control.
One consideration is that instead of leaving the administrative tasks to the customer, managed server providers will typically handle those functions as well. Another attractive benefit is that the business consumer will be assigned a dedicated service representative who solely service their needs and manage only a handful of other accounts.
This exceptional support extends itself in the form of proprietary control panel technology that enables even the most inexperienced administrator to easily set up and maintain sites on a server. Utilizing an intuitive and user friendly point and click method rather than by typing complicated commands at a prompt line, the task is simple and effortless.
Additional supplementary features and services relative to managed hosting include:
• Application and database management
• High-availability services
• Load balancing
Only the most reputable Web hosting firms will offer managed Web hosting services, and can back up their services with performance guarantees and Service Level Agreements. Business consumers should not expect anything less.
Although unmanaged services give the customer complete remote server administration capability and freedom, they require a large amount of time and technical expertise, because the customer is ultimately responsible for installing & managing the server – not the Web host. For this reason, unmanaged servers are only recommended if individuals or companies that have extensive server administration resources, expertise, or significant time available to maintain the server.
Managed servers are more reliable and can be downgraded to an unmanaged service later on, once the business or individual acquires expertise in server administration. However, once a customer receives the personal attention and other benefits from a managed host, they may think twice about changing.
In favor of individuals & businesses, choosing an affordable web hosting plan on a limited budget is a challenge. The main reason for this is that most companies offering ecommerce hosting solutions focus on the higher-end corporate market and often overlook the small business web hosting segment.
Nevertheless, finding reliable web hosting isn’t exactly a cakewalk, but it can be relatively easy if you follow these simple steps: define your requirements; user review survey; create a short list of potential ecommerce web hosting as well as email hosting services and ask questions.
Characterize your requirements:
• How much disk space and bandwidth is necessary?
• Type of hosting – dedicated / private or shared web hosting?
• Will you require CGI or database capacities?
• What type of hosting plan will you need – Windows hosting plans or Linux hosting plans.
• Will your website have any streaming media requirements?
• Will your site change substantially in the future?
• Affordable web hosting only for your purposes or for clients – shared web hosting.
User Review Survey:
• Always take testimonials at face value. User forums are the best place to find the truth. Also mail webmasters to get a reality checks.
• Be wary of Web hosting directories and mailing lists, many are owned & operated by Web hosts.
• Read the declarations regarding service uptime, downtime, backup, security etc.
Make a shortlist:
• Make a list of potential ecommerce web hosting and email hosting services that you see are recommended the most and complained about the least.
• Determine which hosts offer specific services that you need, with scalability for future changes.
• Determine which host fits your price range.
• Ask mundane questions to check the quality, speed & efficacy of their response.
• Ask the service providers technical questions to gauge their acumen, knowledge and accuracy.
• Ask a lot of question to determine the host’s commitment to customers.
• Subject host to an honesty test: offer them the opportunity to up sell you needlessly. (simple yet effective)
Tips & Tricks:
• Make sure the hosting company offers all time technical support by phone, email and chat whether you have opted for windows hosting plans or Linux hosting plans.
• Do not be seduced by hosts offering cheap shared hosting services or extra services than you need. Most of them skimp on security & support.
• Choose a host who is flexible, scalable, and who can grow with your business.
• Ensure that you can add domains to a core plan and resell services.
• Ensure that the host offers a knowledge base of scripts, online marketing effective coding. (A surefire way to check their scale of operations)
• Check to ensure that the host offers some level of interaction.
• Watch for signs of rudeness, impatience and unresponsiveness.